Book Club Kits
We have created kits to help you create or participate in a book club. Our kits include 3 to 7 copies of a title, a discussion guide, and information about the author, all packaged nicely in a tote bag. They check out for 28 days, can be renewed once, and can be placed on hold. You can only check out one kit at a time.
Book clubbers — you’ll never not have a title to share again.
The titles are:
- The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff
- The Beekeepers Apprentice by Laurie R. King
- The Girls of Atomic City by Denise Kiernan
- Invisible Life by E. Lynn Harris
- Loving Eleanor by Susan Wittig Albert
- The 100 Year Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- The Rosie Project by Graeme C. Simsion
- Stardust by Neil Gaiman
- Shakespeare Saved My Life: ten years in solitary with the Bard by Laura Bates
- Them by Nathan McCall
- The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
- Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes
To check out a kit you’ll need to be over 18 years old and sign an agreement that you’ll bring back all the parts in good condition. Kits are kept at the Main Library at the Plaza. If you’d like to pick up a kit at a different location, you will need to place it on hold.