Book Club Kits
We have created kits to help you create or participate in a book club. Our kits include 3 to 7 copies of a title, a discussion guide, and information about the author, all packaged nicely in a tote bag. They check out for 28 days, can be renewed once, and can be placed on hold. You can only check out one kit at a time.
Book clubbers — you’ll never again be without a title to share.
Kits with 3 books:
- Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
- The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Steadman
- The 100 Year Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
Kits with 4 books:
- The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff
- The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes
- Loving Eleanor by Susan Wittig Albert
- My Antonia by Willa Cather
- The Rosie Project by Graeme C. Simsion
- Stardust by Neil Gaiman
- We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler
Kits with 5 books:
- The Round House by Louise Erdrich
- Shakespeare Saved My Life: ten years in solitary with the Bard by Laura Bates
- The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
Kits with 6 books:
- The Girls of Atomic City by Denise Kiernan
- The Life We Bury by Allen Eskens
- Serena by Ron Rash
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
Kits with 7 books:
- Learning to Walk in India: a love story by Molly Kate Brown.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes
To check out a kit, you need to be over 18 years old and sign an agreement that you’ll bring back all the parts in good condition. Kits are kept at the Main Library. If you’d like to pick up a kit at a different location, you will need to place it on hold.